Giraffe is a data creation tool. Draw, 3D, areas.
Choose what you want to create in the dock, then start drawing by clicking on the map.
When you've done a 2D drawing, you have a 3D model. Click the 2D/3D toggle in the top right to toggle the views.
The drawing creates data automatically. The data displays in the right panel.
Advanced Drawing Tools
Ctrl can be substituted for Cmd on Apple devices.
- S: Hold to snap to corners or midpoints of any feature on the map
- T: Toggle between 2D and 3D mode
- G: Toggle grid on or off. The grid origin, spacing and angle can be edited in Menu->Draw->Edit Grid
- Ctrl / Shift: Hold while clicking to add or remove features from the current selection.
- Shift: Hold while dragging to box select features. Dragging to the right selects features entirely within the box. Dragging to the left selects all features that the box touches.
- Ctrl-C: Copy. This copies all features as a GeoJSON feature collection.
- Ctrl-V: Paste. Valid GeoJSON feature collections from any source can be pasted into Giraffe.
- Ctrl-Shift-V: Paste to center of screen
- Ctrl-Z: Undo
- Ctrl-Y: Redo